From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> on behalf of Gilles Paquette <gdecpaquette@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:33 AM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: BIG PROBLEM WITH LANGUAGE! (was: Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] 7.5 install: two language choices?)

What I meant about the installation wizard is that I never saw another language there even if I choose to get the interface in French.

But whatever language you choose at this point, it has no consequence on the installation of BK.  You choose the language(s) to install when BK asks for it.

But if you don't need another language, there is no point in installing one.  I do because I answer questions on BK on a French forum and because I did the translation in French of John's manual.  But it might get confusing to have all these buttons at the bottom of your screen, as you experienced yourself.

Gilles Paquette

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.