Re: Backup option

Otto Jørgensen

I do not use the last option.

The memorystcik are so large, that even many photoes do not give any placeproblem

---
hilsen/regards Otto -#-

Den 01.07.2020 10:39, skrev Barry P.:

David,

                Unless you really are NOT  backing up to the SAME folder with the same database, there are options to  not  copy / BU files that are already  copied in prior back-ups.

See the Tick boxes here.

Otherwise, look at the offending file and see if anything is amiss.  Is that file a corruption?

You really DO NOT  desire to bypass the  programmed process  because,  there might well in fact be a corruption that could destroy your whole backup.  Or worse.

Have you actually  tested your back-up by  opening it as a database?  Does that file complained of load  without comment?

With Windows <File Explorer> or similar file management  tool, copy / past works easily.

  Barry P.