Re: Backup option

Barry P.

Why do you not use file explorer?

Copy / Paste is an easy process.

Barry P.

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io [mailto:BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io] On Behalf Of Otto Jørgensen
Sent: Wednesday, 1 July 2020 7:47 PM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Cc: fixit9660 <andy@...>
Subject: Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Backup option

I take backup at least once a month and they are all nemed. When having so "many" I alway delete the oldest so there are never more that 4 backup and all are dated. There are no problem

---
hilsen/regards
Otto
-#-

Den 01.07.2020 09:23, skrev fixit9660:

Yes please! I'd like this option too John S.

Best regards,

Andrew Kendall.

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io [mailto:BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Youse
Sent: 30 June 2020 23:40
To: brotherskeepergenealogy@groups.io
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Backup option

Others have expressed various things that they would like to see changed.  I agree with some but generally, they're just minor annoyances that I can easily work around.

There is one thing, however, that drives me nuts.  When doing a full backup (15,000 individuals, 350+ pictures, 250+ media items) I find that it continuously stops and warns that there's a larger file on fie.

I would love to see an option that would allow me to bypass those warnings beforehand so I could just hit [backup], then sit back and let it do its thing.

David Youse

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.