Missing Files

cullomsr@...

I had a drive failure & had to replace my desktop computer.  I had BK backed up, via the BK backup routine, on an ext. drive.  Installing, on the new computer, the BK program "data" seemed to proceed OK, but the "pictures" & "media" themselves didn't copy.  The file names copied ok but the pictures & media itself didn't.  Clicking on the file name on the original drive produces the pictures & media ok.

The prog. is 7.4, the backup file is E:/BK BKUP 2019-08-06, pictures are either jpg or tif & media is pdf. The problem with the pictures, etc, is the only problem I've discovered with the xfer.   Any help?

John Cullom

Westminster, MD, USA

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.