From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gilles Paquette
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 6:16 PM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Indented Report index in LibreOffice

Jim,

It looks like the example from Word 2019: surname, then given name with page number, alphabetically and indented.  I choose to put the page number at the end of the line with dots in between.  On the RTF option tab, I kept Microsoft Word for the word processor even if I work with LO.  See the attachment showing how it comes out for me.

I've never had something like your second example.

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.