From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> on behalf of Anna Enerson <ame@...>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 12:47 PM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io>
Subject: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Table of Contents

Disregard the first email, I left the computer and little hands hit the sent!

I would like to know if it would be possible, maybe put on the wish list, to have a Table of Contents be made behind the programming as it does with the index.

I make alot of books, for my self and other's genealogy lines. BK is so full of great tools to help me do this. Of course, every book has the index to it. I also make a "Table of Contents" manually.  For example, on the ancestry report, I make the headings "Grandparents, 4th Great-Grandparents" etc. as a level 1 and then I make each person a level 2 group. I do need to change the font back to normal when I do this. (I am using word) so my Table of Contents looks like this:
5th Great-Grandparents
     144. Nathaniel Cutter .....20
     145. Mary Fillebrown ......29

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.