Re: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io - Test

J. P. Gilliver (John)

In message <24081.1578948073328348649@groups.io>, Barry P. <@Barry_P> writes:
Thank you, Terry
+1
[]
And given the 'down time' since then, it appears Ancestry do not want
to let customer service & loyalty get in the way of a good dollar.
But it all costs of course: someone has to pay.
[]
Not if it was a newsgroup (at least, there are free newsservers, or those who use NIN pay the vast amount of ten euros a year); I still think a newsgroup would be a better solution.

But, indeed, thanks Terry for setting up what you have.

Until next time (when groups.io folds) ... (-:

... unlike other legal systems the common law is permissive. We can do what we
like, unless it is specifically prohibited by law. We are not as rule-bound
and codified as other legal systems. - Helena Kennedy QC (Radio Times 14-20
July 2012).

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.