From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> on behalf of Bscccook@... <Bscccook@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 7:35 PM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Query Re; Location Entries

Hi Jim;

Thanks for you help. I think I have been pretty well able to sort it all out. It gets confusing(at least for me) when you add an "event" that doesn't really have a location. For example, a caption such as Nationality which would not have a "location". Does the system identify the designated nationality(such as English, Irish, etc.) as a location? Or is there a difference? Am I trying to split the proverbial hair?

Thanks again.

Bill C.