Re: Query Re; Location Entries

John Steed

To Bill C

The Events/Facts grid has both Events (with locations) and Facts (with a description)

On the drop down list, there is a group of Events, then a group of Facts (like Occupation), then a group of Marriage Events, then a group of Marriage Facts.

John Steed

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> on behalf of Bscccook@... <Bscccook@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 7:35 PM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BrothersKeeperGenealogy] Query Re; Location Entries

Hi Jim;

Thanks for you help. I think I have been pretty well able to sort it all out. It gets confusing(at least for me) when you add an "event" that doesn't really have a location. For example, a caption such as Nationality which would not have a "location". Does the system identify the designated nationality(such as English, Irish, etc.) as a location? Or is there a difference? Am I trying to split the proverbial hair?

Thanks again.

Bill C.

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 27-Mar-20 7:19:32 PM

Bill

Report->Lists->Locations with Events (3rd from the bottom on the current version of BK)

Jim

From: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io <BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bscccook@...
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 5:24 PM
To: BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io

Hi Jim;

Which option?

Bill C.

------ Original Message ------

Sent: 27-Mar-20 5:20:29 PM

Look under reports 

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 5:17 PM <Bscccook@...> wrote:

How would I find all of the persons attached to a specific location. I have several faulty entries that appear on the alphabetic location list and I'm trying to find the names of the persons that are attached to them.

Any help is appreciated.

Bill C.

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.