Re: [BK] Re: A suggestion regarding spouse order.

J. P. Gilliver (John)

In message <e185eff9-371e-35de-68f9-180ae662b2bc@...>, Ray Schmidt <rayschmidt@...> writes:
I also agree.  I find things make much more sense if they are all in chronological order.
[]
It would be helpful if _all_ children, at least, of a person showed - maybe greyed or in some similar way for the ones by the not-currently-selected spouse. (Similarly for pictures, and I guess media.) I understand (a) that something similar has already recently been added for siblings, and (b) changing the colour of text (including greying) is difficult (or impossible) with the current old graphic engine, but I'll ask for it anyway ... (-:

... unlike other legal systems the common law is permissive. We can do what we
like, unless it is specifically prohibited by law. We are not as rule-bound
and codified as other legal systems. - Helena Kennedy QC (Radio Times 14-20
July 2012).

Join BrothersKeeperGenealogy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.