Brass Collectors and Operators BrassCollectors@groups.io
The Group's name is somewhat misleading according to a membership poll that was run in 2007. There are NO brass collectors only in this group. Most of us run our brass on a regular basis.
If you have actually argued with your friend (as I have) over what piece of rolling stock you would make with world's LAST 10 pounds of brass, then this is the group for you!
We are about all things related to Brass Model Trains! We discuss painting and modifications. This is a forum for everything related to brass locomotives, cars and railroad miniatures. Discussing brass in N, HO, S, O and all other scales are welcome! Photos of your recently finished models are wanted!
**Note** Please sign all posts with at least your first name, but using your first and last name is preferred.
Remember to include the scale when posting items wanted or for sale, as we are a multi-scale group. The posting of items wanted or for sale is permitted at any time, not just on a specific day of the month.
Once an item for sale or wanted post is sent, please send all further correspondence privately. Do NOT use the group email to complete the sale!
There are past and current brass importers that are group members, so PLEASE word any criticisms of a model carefully!
- 840 Members
- 6,037 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.