#COVID #covid

Deborah Kelly

I want to share a resource I found yesterday. It is a resource for keeping up with appointment availabilities.

Wishing us all good health, and may we make merry together this summer!

Deborah Kelly

Ellen Horowitz

In the Wild West of vaccine hunting, this is a GREAT resource. It's the same one as the previously posted https://vaccine-finder.nickm.org/, created by the guy from NREL (in his spare time!). He has redirected it to https://www.vaccinespotter.org/CO/, as Deborah states below.

It scans all available pharmacies every few minutes. The appointments go fast, but keep at it. I found several appointments nearby.

Happy hunting!
ellen

--
Ellen Horowitz
HEADS/up

Christine Tracy

Good morning BMW friends,
I saw my dermatologist in Louisville early this morning and she told me that Sam's club has vaccines and is vaccinating people age 60-65. According to the doctor, they have appointments tomorrow.
Best of luck getting your vaccine,
Christine Tracy

Robin Enright Salcido <robin.enright@...>

Hey thanks...but I just tried them and none of their locations has it.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 9:22 AM Christine Tracy <christineta2@...> wrote:
Good morning BMW friends,
I saw my dermatologist in Louisville early this morning and she told me that Sam's club has vaccines and is vaccinating people age 60-65. According to the doctor, they have appointments tomorrow.
Best of luck getting your vaccine,
Christine Tracy

--
Robin Enright Salcido
Writer, Photographer, Podcast Host

Follow me on Facebook

 Changing the narrative on women and aging one story at a time.

Erie in Kingsoopers has frequent openings.

Karen Lin

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Deborah Kelly

I watched the appointments disappear on the Walmart site yesterday, then watched new ones come available. I grabbed one in a flash, but it is in Colorado Springs. Thinking I could cancel it if I were to find one nearer to home, I went on to discover that the state-wide registry blocks me from making some other appointments for the vaccine. It's understandable.

Deborah Kelly

None are available in Erie, as of today.

Poet Val

Safeway on Baseline have a lot available, at least in a couple weeks. It’s where I got mine last week

Valerie A Szarek
Poet/Artist/Healer/Musician

On Mar 6, 2021, at 8:39 AM, Deborah Kelly via groups.io <cebollita1@...> wrote:

I watched the appointments disappear on the Walmart site yesterday, then watched new ones come available. I grabbed one in a flash, but it is in Colorado Springs. Thinking I could cancel it if I were to find one nearer to home, I went on to discover that the state-wide registry blocks me from making some other appointments for the vaccine. It's understandable.

lori batcheller

A reminder, this website updates regularly. If you don't find something the first time, keep looking.