BoiseAstro@groups.ioBoise Astronomical Society was founded and incorporated in 1982 as a non-profit educational and scientific organization dedicated to bringing together people with and interest in astronomy. The society serves as a source of astronomy information for its members and the general public, and promotes viewing of celestial objects with special events for adults and children in southern Idaho. Since inception, education of the members and the public has been the main thrust of the organization. We also promote awareness and preservation of the environment, and offer opportunities for amateurs to participate in astronomy research.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 10 days.
Top Hashtags [See All]