Bloodhound Missile Preservation Group Bloodhound-Missile-Group@groups.ioIt is nearly thirty years since the disbandment of the Bloodhound
Surface-to-Air Guided Weapon System in service with the Royal Air Force.
Much of the equipment that survives is in urgent need of restoration. Joining the Bloodhound Missile Preservation Group (BMPG) requires that you have worked with the system either in the Royal Air Force or as a manufacturer and will give you the opportunity to take a proactive role in preserving the remaining Bloodhound equipment. It will also give you the opportunity to share your recollections with like-minded former colleagues.
Our Launch Control Post is now fully working in simulation and our Type 86 radar is being made ready for exhibition.
This is not an anonymous group so please provide your name and nature of the work you performed in connection with Bloodhound in your request to join.
- 37 Members
- 40 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.