group is for people who wish to share and discuss issues, concerning the development of Blind Golf as a sport. Issues of concern might include how to find a guide, how to set up an association in your country, sight classification, golf handicaps. Other issues might include the promotion and marketing of the game. Currently there are about 200 active golfers associated with the IBGA and EDGA. Outside of that, there may be other players.Blind Golf Development
- 1 Member
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]