We are God- Fearing Christian individuals who trust God with our lives as we walk through life with Diabetes Always keeping in mind that our faith is what holds us together And here, we discuss our personal experiences in coping with diabetes and educate one another about the disease and the latest innovations in diabetic medicine and products.
Articles on Diabetic Health are often posted here as well as some Diabetic-Friendly recipes.
We are not doctor's, but through our personal experiences, we can learn from each other.
A daily devotion-verse helps us keep our heart, spirit focused on God, never allowing for Diabetes to prevent us from living a happy & productive life.
I hope you find us to be a safe haven. God bless you.
"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
- 9 Members
- 1,369 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.