Bleuette Sewing Club BleuetteSewingClub@groups.io
Group DescriptionWelcome to The Bleuette Sewing Club, created for fans of Bleuette, her La Semaine de Suzette patterns, and ready-made G-L wardrobe.
Welcome to fans of Rosette, Bambino, Benjamine, Loulotte, and Becassine, too.
Our sewing challenge for the months of March and April is "Two Summer Dresses" using LSDS patterns from 1907 and 1908.
The challenge description with photos, patterns, and instructions are in our Files here: 1907 & 1908 Two Summer Dresses.
Your host is Martha.
BSC Motto: "Appreciation is a wonderful thing, it makes what is excellent in others belong to you as well." Voltaire
Martha Nichols, Owner/Moderator
Annick Phillips, Moderator
Kimberly Schwieren, Moderator
- 243 Members
- 1,377 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.