Birth Parent Contact - Openness in International Adoption BirthParentContact@groups.io
For International Adoptive parents who are contemplating searching for or contacting their Child's International Birth Parents or Birthfamily (inc. extended family and Birth Siblings); and for those who have already established contact with their child's birthparents or other birth family/siblings. It is a safe place for us to share our hopes, desires, fears and explore our emotions surrounding Open International Adoptions.
Our members have children from Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Moldova, Nepal, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam +
- 224 Members
- 51 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.