Career Assistance by Bihar Anjuman (CABA) BiharAnjuman@groups.io
The foundation for Bihar Anjuman was laid on 11th March 1999,with some people joining hands to help those who may be in need of financial help, or in need of job. The driving motto was to urge the people to join hands together and pool their resources for maximizing the benefits to the society in general and to the Bihari and Jharkhand society in particular.
This Group was formed with an intention to take the movement beyond the borders of one country, to bring in its fold people who feel like belonging to the family of Muslim brothers and sisters from Bihar and Jharkhand, living anywhere in the world. The successful model of one place could thus be implemented anywhere on the globe where some of these family members lived.
"In its current form, Bihar Anjuman is not an organization, but simply a network of individuals and organizations whose hearts beat for Bihar and fellow Muslims worldwide."
Bihar Anjuman has been able to bring many active, kind, knowledgeable and resourceful people together, from all corners of the world, to interact and act jointly to educate, motivate, inspire and instill confidence; to remove disappointments, eradicate miseries, and help the needy. Subhanallah!
Although it is not possible to list all that the Bihar Anjuman has been able to do till date since its inception, the Broad categories of major activities undertaken in the past are:
- Anjuman does not maintain any funds, but only raises funds, on a temporary basis, solely from its own member community with a view to encourage genuine participation-by-all and nurture a culture of mutual help and respect in order to get rid of the charity mindset.
- Offer aid and assistance to the people of Bihar/ Jharkhand badly affected by natural calamities and other disastrous incidents.
- Establish close contacts with other organizations and extend full support in promoting welfare activities outside Bihar for Muslim brethren affected during calamities.
- Provide financial support for (a) marriage of economically weak Muslim girls from Bihar, and (b) for technical education to economically weak Muslims of Bihar/ Jharkhand.
- Taken a few steps forward towards establishment of institutions for promoting technical and job-oriented education in Bihar/ Jharkhand for Muslims. As a preparatory move, the sponsor-a-teacher project is a unique experiment.
- Awarding scholarships to eligible, talented and economically challenged Muslim students of Bihar/Jharkhand pursuing technical education.
- Propagating Islamic values and participate actively in the reforms leading to betterment of the Islamic society, removing of misconception from our own minds and from those of others - propagate the concept that Muslims have to be MODERATES only, and extremism of any kind is not acceptable in Islam. This may be achieved through regular meetings where Islamic scholars provide guidance. It is propagated internationally through sharing views.
- Organizing religious, literary, social and cultural get-togethers. In any city, whenever a scholar (supporter of moderation in Islam) is on visit, meetings are organized both at the level of Bihari's and Jharkhandis and at the national level.
- Helping community members in getting decent placement through daily job-postings.
- Maintaining a data-bank of prospective employers for the new entrants. List of recruitment agencies with their contact numbers are made available online.
Some Projects sponsored Currently:
Coaching to stop drop-outs of school students [18 centres saving the educational career of more than 1,200 students every year]: Each phase of this project will have 7 centres, to provide part-time coaching to grade 8th, 9th, and 10th students from poor financial background; 18 of these centres have become operational The following table presents the year-wise progress of these centres through Bihar and Jharkhand:
|Year||No. of Centres||Location (District) of RAHBAR Coaching Centres|
|2009||3||Patna, Samastipur and Darbhanga|
|2010||7||Chakradharpur, Muzaffarpur, Jamshedpur, Aurangabad, Gopalganj, Arwal, and Chapra|
|2011||9||Gopalganj2, Kishanganj, Hajipur, Sitamarhi, Ramgarh, Motihari, Dhanbad, Bhagalpur, Hazaribagh|
|2012||5||Nawadah, Koderma, Siwan, Madhubani and Nalanda|
Madrasa RAHBAR-e-Banat (school project): Comprehensive Holistic Education [Islamic + Contemporary] & Training to every female of Bihar and Jharkhand, by establishing one girl's madrasa-cum-school in every district of the two states.
BANEE Career Centre (BCC), Delhi, successfully coached 22 students in the year 2006 seeking admission to XI th grade and Diploma (Engg) of AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia Universities.
BANEE Career Centre, (BCC) Patna, arranged career guidance programs to undergraduate and graduates. Many walk-in interviews for skilled workers were also arranged in 2007, for UAE-based companies.
BASIL - Bihar Anjuman’s Sources of Infinite Learning, an Islamic (all types of knowledge and learning fall under Islamic category) library jointly managed by BAJEE and BANEE Career Centre (BCC), Patna.
BASERA - Bihar Anjuman's Schemes for Empowerment of Rural Areas >>> Phase-1: the drinking water project - provides you with an excellent opportunity to earn the best form of Sawab-e-Jaariya (to maximize your return on investment - ROI).
Women’s Polytechnic in aslum area (Kurji) of Patna, managed by BAJEE, trained 40 girls in 2006, another centre came up in Samanpura, in 2007. In the beginning of 2008, a centre was launched in Patna city.
BAJEE training centre started in Village Bherokhra, PS: Tajpur, Distt: Samastipur with teaching of Quran and Hadith, with effect from 5th August, 2007. In 2008, the centre started training the village girls in sewing. In 2009, this centre distributed 21 sewing machines to the best students. This centre is operated from funds generated locally (same village).
RAHBAR, Aligarh chapter of BA coached 58 students in 2007 for entrance tests and arranged two programs for guiding and training commerce students to become CA.
Sponsor-a-teacher successfully recruited 7 quality teachers and deployed them in two institutions .
BANEE Scholarship scheme has been able to make positive changes in the lives of 81 of its beneficiaries
SABA (Shadi Assistance by Bihar Anjuman) facilitates match-making and provides guidance on Islamic marriage, hundreds of people have already benefited.
Islamic teachings to young generation: inculcating islamic values in everyday life and reducing internecine strife - circulation of beneficial Islamic articles among the youth through internet network.
Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned!!!
- 9,280 Members
- 49,231 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.