Topics

Part 3: Equipment Data Charts

Peter F Model

I have posted a 1941 equipment data chart pdf covering only equipment used in 1941 and only including LWRS data in it. Its 30 pages long so is actually usable, unlike my other attempts. This will allow you to field "optional" vehicles or guns if using my scenarios.

Peter F Model

I have posted a 1939 and a 1940 version as well. I notice i lack values for china so i may add element types for china as i am thinking of creating some japan v china scenarios, or at least scenarios which deals with battles which involved armoured vehicles. I just need to do some research first.

Peter F Model

I have posted equipment data charts for 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944 and 1945.