Topics

Supporting Material

Peter F Model

I am still working through my army lists and its a struggle, I may not have the 1st edition out this year but should do so in January. Very cold weather has an upside, it keeps me indoor typing. To assist me i had previously created army lists (for the TO&E yahoo group) and an equipment availability document to assist me. The current format is ugly and is available on the TO&E yahoo group, but I am updating them and cleaning them up. The main reason is to make sure i get all the various changes in TO&E correct and in order to assist me in determining what type of equipment would typically be available in each period. The cleaning up was to make it easier for me to read (my own documents). I have no doubt there are errors and i may have used suspect sources, but its reasonable correct and usable to assist in creating army lists. People may be interested in these. I have posted my current work in progress documents in this IOgroup and when its complete i will let everyone know. I have based the format on the excellent UNIT ORGANIZATIONS of WWII by David Myers.
After i have completed this i may do one for the cold war, but that is a large job which i suspect will be well in the future. After i complete the army lists i need toc reate scenarios, which takes a lot of play testing.

Peter F Model

My first document is completed. This shows equipment introduction dates production figures and probable end of service date. The purpose to is give players and idea of what equipment may be available at a particular point in time. I am using this for my army lists so i can include the most likely vehicle/weapon and reasonable optional vehicles/weapons. For weapons which were produced in very small numbers, player will need to manually include them if they wish to use them. The army lists are focused on the weapons which are likely to be found. Obviously, for any historical scenario the actual, if know, equipment will be included. I hope to complete the TOE and finally the army lists in the next few weeks. It has proven harder than i originally expected.
Caveat: I need to do more editing, so i am certain you will find errors in the descriptive text. I was not originally going to include any text, but in order to make it a more interesting document i have decided to include descriptive text.

Peter F Model

My TABLES OF ORGANIZATION AND EQUIPMENT (TO&E) document is posted. Its not as polished as i originally intended and it does not include japanese as i ran out of energy, buts its complete. I will fine tune it and clean it up in the future, the american lists are what i want to do with all other other lists. Adding more commentary and information about the equipment found in the formation. Now to complete my army list.