Bewegungskrieg v1.2 Updates

Peter F Model

After a significant gap, due to my focus on Corps Commander and Korps Commander, I have redone my reformatted version of the original LWRS rules. I will continue to edit this for a while before moving onto the next version, which will include optional rules, diagrams and more extensive cross-referencing. As my primary focus is still Corps Commander this will take a while, but this version allows players to play this excellent game system. New army lists, QRS, etc will come after i have completed v2.x.

Join Bewegungskrieg@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.