Re: Bewegungskrieg v1.2 Updates

Peter F Model

My first draft of my scenarios document is posted. I had to add a few optional rules in the rules to cater for the victory conditions (lines of supply - which only affect victory conditions) and as players may end up with some Str.1 and Str.2 elements, some optional rules to cater for this as well. I had issues with creating 1:20000 playing areas. As i normally use google maps, which gives me images with sufficient detail to create maps at 1:10000 or 1:5000 scale - i discovered at 1:20000 the detail is so poor i can't accurately identify the towns, roads, streams and woods. I have included a few of these images in case someone else wants to use them, but instead i have included my 1:10000 playing areas diagrams. They should be suitable for 1:20000 as well, but players may wish to create their own playing areas instead. As these are all hypothetical conflicts, players should have a wide scope of possible playing areas to choose from.

Join Bewegungskrieg@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.