Re: Bewegungskrieg v1.2 Updates

Peter F Model

I have posted a game-turn Track for all the standard regions and seasons. It only covers 2 days, which is a reasonable game length. My scenarios are all based on a 2 day game-length, day one is the attacker advancing and day 2 is the counter attack.
A number of minor typo's have been corrected in the Army Lists and this has also been posted. (I had an error with the points value for Grade 4, while i am using a universal points systems for the troops, i am using the standard rules for the Grade multipliers.)

Join Bewegungskrieg@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.