Re: Bewegungskrieg v1.2 Updates

Peter F Model

I have posted my first version of a cheat sheet. The first two pages are the most important and i am trying to put what is necessary in them to play a game. The other two pages are less important charts.
I have found a number of typos in the rules, which have been corrected (these are my typos, one is a rather significant error in my interpretation of the original rules). I have identified what i think may be typo's in the original rules and corrected - these are listed under errata, at the rear of the rules. Players can determine if i am correct or not based on this lists.
The optional rules are all optional, but they do not represent any major changes. Many are filling in what i think may be gaps, such as what happens when artillery is engaged in close combat.

Join Bewegungskrieg@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.