Bewegungskrieg micro-armour figure-gaming wargaming rules are designed to simulate Divisional level conflicts from 1920 to today. The primary focus is World War II and the Cold War. These rules are a reformatted version of Lightning War, Red Storm micro-armour rules, by Andrew Stevenson. The main focus is to expand on these excellent rules offering detailed army lists, scenarios and other supporting material, which can be used with the original LWRS rules, or the reformatted Bewegungskrieg rules.
LW-WW2: Element Scale is 15 vehicles, weapons or 150 men. Ground Scale is 1:10000. Game-Turn Scale is 2 hours. Game Scale is Divisional.
RS-MOD: Element Scale is 15 vehicles, weapons or 150 men. Ground Scale is 1:20000. Game-Turn Scale is 2 hours. Game Scale is Divisional.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.