BASS Spectro BassSpectro@groups.ioBASS stands for Basic Astronomical Spectroscopy Software.
BASS Project is a free Microsoft Windows based application is designed to help fellow amateur astronomers to perform full reduction processing and analysis of spectral images. The application is easy to use and although initially targeted at entry and intermediate level users, it is also very useful for the more experienced.
See the Wiki page below for links to install the latest version of BASS Project software.
See the Wiki pages for useful links etc
- 500 Members
- 120 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.