Topics

W3LPL Open House Saturday

Bill Dobson N3WD

All

Anyone interested in going to see what a true multi operation contest station looks like is welcome to come along.

I will be leading the caravan to Frank’s place. Please plan on meeting at the club’s old meeting facility at 10:30am. The address is 12360 Owings Mills Blvd, Reisterstown, MD 21136. We will leave there at exactly 11AM.

If you cannot make it there you can look up Frank’s address on QRZ.com. His call again is W3LPL.

I guarantee you will be impressed with the antenna field. Also bring along a chair. Drinks will be provided free and he will have a caterer serving food (for a cost).

Bill, N3WD