Topics

Monthly meeting - Wed, 05/01/2019 6:45pm-8:45pm #cal-reminder

BaltimoreARC@groups.io Calendar <BaltimoreARC@...>

Reminder:
Monthly meeting

When:
Wednesday, 1 May 2019
6:45pm to 8:45pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
This month only: meet up at the Fairview United Memorial Methodist Church (13916 Jarrettsville Pike, Phoenix, MD 21131)

Organizer:
w3ft67@...

UPCOMING CLUB MEETING-- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 -- will not be at Wegmans--instead, meet up at the Fairview United Memorial Methodist Church (13916 Jarrettsville Pike, Phoenix, MD 21131) at 6:45 pm. --bring a folding chair--  NOTE: Park in the front lot of the church. We will car-pool to the home of Jim Green WB3DJU for a repeat presentation of his impressive Collins-centric amateur radio station and "mini-museum". This station will knock your socks off--many, many hours of expertise and TLC done by Jim over the years. NOTE: the Warren Road reservoir bridge is closed; come up Jarrettsville Pike from Dulaney Valley Road (from the beltway) or come across Paper Mill Road then south on Jarrettsville Pike. RSVP not required but an e-mail to us at w3ft67@... or our Facebook account will help with planning.. Bring a friend; membership is not required for attending.  http://w3ft.com

View Event