YRSP observing Saturday 26 Nov.

preciousmyprecious

We're gonna try it again tomorrow night at York River. The best forecast is on CSC. We'll see. I'll make a go/ no go call by 3pm Saturday and I'll get there an hour before sunset.

If you have a scope and aren't sure how to use it, come early so we can figure it out before it gets dark.

Bob or I will bring hot chocolate- so bring your insulated mug. There is a strong possibility of name brand cookies, too.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

preciousmyprecious

Looking good for tonight! Yaaaa. https://www.cleardarksky.com/c/YrkRSPVAkey.html?1

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 07:25:54 AM EST, preciousmyprecious via groups.io <preciousmyprecious@...> wrote:

We're gonna try it again tomorrow night at York River. The best forecast is on CSC. We'll see. I'll make a go/ no go call by 3pm Saturday and I'll get there an hour before sunset.

If you have a scope and aren't sure how to use it, come early so we can figure it out before it gets dark.

Bob or I will bring hot chocolate- so bring your insulated mug. There is a strong possibility of name brand cookies, too.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

preciousmyprecious

No go. No Go. The park cannot accommodate us tonight. Oh well.

Carpe Noctum
Bill McLean