York River State Park last night 25jun22

preciousmyprecious

Whatta night. The sky was Best I Have Ever Seen! Paul, Bob, Troy and I had a lovely viewing session.

 I actually looked through my scope having a great time with the Nexus 2!

Troy had what looked like an Astronomy Store set up.

Bob played with his Celestron and cracked jokes.

while Paul became one with the Skywatcher's 18 inch Obsession as is Paul's standard observing M.O.

Thank you YRSP for letting us enjoy the heck out of their park.

I texted Daryl and he is very pleased we are carrying on at the park.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean