WAVY 10 Jeff Edmondson Request for Conjunction Observation Assistance

Jeff Goldstein

For all BBAA and VPAS members, Greetings!

If you are not following our Facebook Page, Jeff Edmondson has requested a telescope and camera with live view to be broadcast by Channel 10 live on 12/21.

I volunteered to bring my scope and Canon 70D (live camera view) for the request.

He wanted to do this at the WAVY site in Portsmouth.  I asked about his SW horizon, and offered an alternative at Cornland Park (darker and better horizon).

George Reynolds is in contact with Cornland getting us permission for this.  Now that Channel 10 is involved, this may improve our chances for approval.

Latest word from him is that he is checking on a remote crew for Cornland.

Sincerely,

Jeff G.