[VPAS] York River State Park observing this Saturday

preciousmyprecious

The forecast doesn't look so good. WSaturday.

 Either way we can use the park, weather permitting, next saturday.

Carpe Noctum
Bill McLean

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 9:17 PM, preciousmyprecious via groups.io
<preciousmyprecious@...> wrote:
Hello all. We're meeting at YRSP for observing this Saturday 19 Nov.

I'll show up before sunset. The forecast looks ok.

I'll make a go/no go call here, Saturday 330ish

We are also scheduled at YRSP next Saturday 26 Nov.

Look on previous emails from Troy for details.

It's a great place. Fairly dark, easy access, safe, bathrooms and Brad, the head ranger is very welcoming.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

preciousmyprecious