The Cave from Last Night

Ian Stewart

OK the wonderful nights just keep on coming. Here's the Cave Nebula or SH2 155 from last night. Sorry about the fuzzy stars:-(
Cheers
Ian
SH2 155

Jim Tallman

Nice shot Ian. I guess I'll break my gear out tonight :). Might be the last imagery I do from this location :)

Jim

Get Outlook for Android

charles jagow

Where you going?

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Sep 4, 2021, at 12:36, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Nice shot Ian. I guess I'll break my gear out tonight :). Might be the last imagery I do from this location :)

Jim

Get Outlook for Android

Jim Tallman

Way from Norfolk :). The idea is to sell this one, use the money to buy some land, most likely NC or Suffolk, and rent for a bit to wait for the market to fall apart, then build a new place.

Just tired of inconsiderate people who you must live next to.

Get Outlook for Android