Thanksgiving

Roy Diffrient

The attached popped up on my neighborhood mailing list and seemed appropriate to everyone I know.  But it occurred to me that most or all of the members of this list may be more fortunate because we can enjoy the wonders of the universe with more than just our unaided eyes -- We have telescopes, and so we are among the very fortunate tiny percentage of people who see and enjoy far more. Definitely something to be thankful for and to add to our list of many blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

How true. Happy Thanksgiving to you all

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 08:46:13 PM EST, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

The attached popped up on my neighborhood mailing list and seemed
appropriate to everyone I know.  But it occurred to me that most or all
of the members of this list may be more fortunate because we can enjoy
the wonders of the universe with more than just our unaided eyes -- We
have telescopes, and so we are among the very fortunate tiny percentage
of people who see and enjoy far more. Definitely something to be
thankful for and to add to our list of many blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Roy

Jim Tallman

Happy's Thanksgiving Roy and dee!