Thank you folks.

jimcoble2000

Thank you Shawn, Kent, Mel, Sandy and Husband. All who were there. It was an exceptional night.

Thanks to comet Panstars,

M-5, "you really look like one of those galaxies dahling".

The Ghost GlobularEmoji in Libra that wasn't so ghostly (well maybe) in the 4 wide field.

The Veil Nebula.

I got home about 1:20 and stayed up till Saturn, Jupiter and the Moon were up.

Additional thanks to the bugs who, by and large, didn't show up.

All that unpacking at 1 in the morning. No raccoons were harmed on the way home.

Kent Blackwell

It was an awesome night.

On Jun 19, 2022, at 6:56 AM, Mark Ost <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Thank you Shawn, Kent, Mel, Sandy and Husband. All who were there. It was an exceptional night.

Thanks to comet Panstars,

M-5, "you really look like one of those galaxies dahling".

The Ghost GlobularEmoji in Libra that wasn't so ghostly (well maybe) in the 4 wide field.

The Veil Nebula.

I got home about 1:20 and stayed up till Saturn, Jupiter and the Moon were up.

Additional thanks to the bugs who, by and large, didn't show up.

All that unpacking at 1 in the morning. No raccoons were harmed on the way home.

Shawn Loescher

Thank you for showing Mel and I the comet and Swan Nebula.

jimcoble2000

You are most welcome. I saw it about two or three weeks before. It is better now than then.