From: Shawn Loescher <shawn.loescher@...>
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jul 2, 2021 11:49 am
Subject: [BackBayAstro] SURVEY - Impact of Large Satellite Constellations on Astronomy

As many of you may already know, the occurrence of “satellite constellations” is having a dramatic impact on professional astronomy while also affecting the amateur community. The American Astronomical Society has issued a survey to be completed by enthusiasts of the night sky – from causal stargazers to avid amateurs to professional astronomers – so they can better understand how it affects our society.
Would you please take a few moments to answer a few questions about the important issue of satellite constellations?

Ian Stewart

Done

On 7/2/2021 11:49 AM, Shawn Loescher wrote:

As many of you may already know, the occurrence of “satellite constellations” is having a dramatic impact on professional astronomy while also affecting the amateur community. The American Astronomical Society has issued a survey to be completed by enthusiasts of the night sky – from causal stargazers to avid amateurs to professional astronomers – so they can better understand how it affects our society.
Would you please take a few moments to answer a few questions about the important issue of satellite constellations?

Stu Beaber

DONE!