Stuanton River Star Party

Jonathan Scheetz

I've decided that I'm going to this.  I watched several YouTube videos on this and it looks like a really good time.

I liked this two videos the best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvBQdRTmU_4&list=WL&index=31&t=18s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijKtEdTwS84&list=WL&index=34&t=18s

I will be going earlier in the week as I have a wedding on Saturday that my wife says I HAVE TO attend.
I'll be doing tent camping and will set up next to my car on the field.
After watching the drone footage it looks like the middle row on the end away from the visitor center looks like a good spot.
I'll be sure to wear my BBAA tee-shirt and hat (when I get them).

Do we keep track of who says they are going to these events?

Jonathan