From: Staunton River Star Party <stauntonriverstarparty@...>
Date: Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 7:15 PM
Subject: Staunton River Star Party Registration is OPEN!!!

Greetings fellow SRSP attendees,

This email is being sent to you to let you know that the Staunton River Star Party registration is officially OPEN.

The star party dates are October 24th - 30th.

We enjoyed having you as our guest in the past and we hope to see you again this year. The Star Party and Park staff are looking forward to October
when you return to enjoy the dark skies and the fellowship of your fellow astronomers.

Go to www.stauntonriver-starpary.org and click on the registration tab.

The star party fees are $90 for the full week and $50 for the weekend. T-shirts are available.

Clear skies!

Jayme Hanzak
President of the Chapel Hill Astronomical & Observational Society
CHAOS

Jonathan Scheetz

I've registered for the full week!  I had a great time at the spring party - really looking forward to the one in the fall.
On the BBAA calendar for the event, I updated my RSVP to show I'm planning to attend.

Dale Carey

See you there. I'm getting a campsite in the campground and then grab a spot on the field and set up a canopy and set up equipment.
Ride my bike back and forth. Lets hope for good weather.
Dale Carey

I've registered for the full week!  I had a great time at the spring party - really looking forward to the one in the fall.
On the BBAA calendar for the event, I updated my RSVP to show I'm planning to attend.

George Reynolds

I registered for SRSP.  It will be my first time there.

On Sunday, August 7, 2022, 08:28:28 PM EDT, Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Here you go ...Registration is open!

Stu Beaber

This email is being sent to you to let you know that the Staunton River Star Party registration is officially OPEN.

The star party dates are October 24th - 30th.

We enjoyed having you as our guest in the past and we hope to see you again this year. The Star Party and Park staff are looking forward to October
when you return to enjoy the dark skies and the fellowship of your fellow astronomers.

Go to www.stauntonriver-starpary.org and click on the registration tab.

The star party fees are $90 for the full week and $50 for the weekend. T-shirts are available.

Clear skies!

Jayme Hanzak
President of the Chapel Hill Astronomical & Observational Society
CHAOS

George Reynolds

I also registered, and RSVP'd.

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 10:50:23 AM EDT, Jonathan Scheetz <jonathan@...> wrote:

I've registered for the full week!  I had a great time at the spring party - really looking forward to the one in the fall.
On the BBAA calendar for the event, I updated my RSVP to show I'm planning to attend.

George Reynolds

Can I set up my tent in the field next to my telescope at SRSP?

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 10:57:41 AM EDT, Dale Carey via groups.io <vbstargazer@...> wrote:

See you there. I'm getting a campsite in the campground and then grab a spot on the field and set up a canopy and set up equipment.
Ride my bike back and forth. Lets hope for good weather.
Dale Carey

I've registered for the full week!  I had a great time at the spring party - really looking forward to the one in the fall.
On the BBAA calendar for the event, I updated my RSVP to show I'm planning to attend.

Dale Carey

G3    - yep, what day you planing on getting there?
Dale

I've registered for the full week!  I had a great time at the spring party - really looking forward to the one in the fall.
On the BBAA calendar for the event, I updated my RSVP to show I'm planning to attend.

George Reynolds

Monday, the first day, and I plan to stay the whole week.

On Friday, August 12, 2022, 08:39:01 PM EDT, Dale Carey via groups.io <vbstargazer@...> wrote:

G3    - yep, what day you planing on getting there?
Dale

I've registered for the full week!  I had a great time at the spring party - really looking forward to the one in the fall.
On the BBAA calendar for the event, I updated my RSVP to show I'm planning to attend.

Dale Carey

There is a few of us that set up about 2/3  down the row on the lane nearest the park road.
It's the 1st lane on the right as you enter the field
See you there
Dale

ps - --  lets pray for good weather