Star Parties and Informational Seminars

Shawn Loescher

I have received  a few emails from other organizations  that are offering attendance at a free virtual star party or informational seminar. I will post them all in this thread separately. If interested please look below.

Shawn Loescher

"The Kalamazoo Astronomical Society's FREE five-part Introduction to Amateur Astronomy lecture series begins on January 23rd at 1:00 pm EST - less than two weeks away! Over 200 people from all over the world have already registered, including members from many astronomy clubs and science organizations. Please consider reminding your membership about this FREE series that covers all the basics of getting started in our wonderful hobby. Hopefully, it'll encourage your novice members to maintain membership for years to come!

Please visit the Introduction to Amateur Astronomy web page to learn more and register today:"

https://www.kasonline.org/amastro.html

Shawn Loescher

"Hello, my name is Sergio Figuera and I am one of the organizers of the 2021 Winter Star Party Virtual Edition. I just wanted to take a minute to invite your club members to watch our virtual star party broadcast on Feb 8-11, 7pm to 11pm EST. We are still working out the broadcasting logistics but in the meantime I wanted to provide you with a link where your members can sign up for the door prize drawings. As soon as we have the online broadcast information I will forward it to you so that you can share it with the rest of your members. In the meantime, please share with them the dates and the registration link below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Keep looking up.

https://www.scas.org/winter-star-party/virtualregistration.cfm

Sergio F."

Shawn Loescher

Edited

"Please join us for a fun, informative Friday evening 1-22-2021 and Saturday morning 1-23-2021 of virtual astronomy

Shawn Loescher