Solar prominence

Kent Blackwell

I think the prominence on the sun is even larger today (Aug 4 2022) than yesterday. It's been suggested it extends 200,000 above the solar surface.

Bird Taylor

Hey Kent,

We have another group of co-workers and interns that will be joining me today at 1pm on NASA Langley to check out some more Prominence photons.

Clear Bright Skies,

Bird

On August 4, 2022 at 8:16 AM Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I think the prominence on the sun is even larger today (Aug 4 2022) than yesterday. It's been suggested it extends 200,000 above the solar surface.

Dale Carey

Good job Bird
tweet tweet
Dale