Skywatch Saturday (Tomorrow) 11 September

George Reynolds

Is anybody going to Skywatch tomorrow?  No one has RSVP'd in the NSN calendar yet.

Matthew Cook

Possibly.

On Sep 10, 2021, at 20:31, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Is anybody going to Skywatch tomorrow?  No one has RSVP'd in the NSN calendar yet.

Gabriel Dandrade

Weather looks good, so unless something comes up I will be there

George Reynolds

Sorry to say, I will miss Skywatch tonight. My wife wants to go to the 9/11 memorial event at Mount Trashmore tonight. She is so tolerant of all my astronomy goings and comings, it's the least I can do to accommodate her this time. I do love her.