Should you be bored on a full moon night...............................

jimcoble2000

You might try watching birds. It does sound a bit detailed and intense. I came across this guide and though you might find it interesting as it is very detailed as to how. If you are bored, just saying.

Jim Tallman

Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

Emoji

On Saturday, April 3, 2021, 9:11:23 PM EDT, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

Hey Jim, if you think ants are cool E.O. Wilson wrote a delightful book on ants called Tales from the Ant World. Well worth the read ... Cheers Ian

On 4/3/2021 9:11 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

but you are always looking down on antsEmoji

On Sunday, April 4, 2021, 8:40:40 AM EDT, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Hey Jim, if you think ants are cool E.O. Wilson wrote a delightful book on ants called Tales from the Ant World. Well worth the read ... Cheers Ian

On 4/3/2021 9:11 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

Jim Tallman

Might just have to do that Ian 🙂