Scholarship fund donations

George Reynolds

Because of the COVID-19 cancellations this year of all our Boardwalk Astronomy events, our scholarship fund is very low.  We normally get between $1000 and 1250 from Virginia Beach events, but got nothing this year.

I suggested that if every member of our 100+ club contributes $10, we could add $1000 or more to replenish the scholarship fund, AND, it would be tax-deductible, if you itemize deductions.  Now is the time to get that deduction, before the end of the year.

I have decided to donate $10 a month to the scholarship fund, so that will help a little bit.  Who wants to join me?

Jeff Goldstein

I’ll help with a one time $10 donation.

Jeff G.