Report on a telescope project

Ted Forte

I’ve been keeping Kent and Mark and Roy updated on a telescope project that one of my club members is engaged in.  I thought some of you might find it interesting, even inspiring.

I’ve attached a two page report.

Ted

BBAA Southwest

Ian Stewart

Awesome!

On 6/1/2021 10:31 PM, Ted Forte wrote:

I’ve been keeping Kent and Mark and Roy updated on a telescope project that one of my club members is engaged in.  I thought some of you might find it interesting, even inspiring.

I’ve attached a two page report.

Ted

BBAA Southwest

George Reynolds

It sounds like a BIG project!  And I see that real science is getting done out where you are, Ted.  Keep up the good work.

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021, 10:31:54 PM EDT, Ted Forte <tedforte511@...> wrote:

I’ve been keeping Kent and Mark and Roy updated on a telescope project that one of my club members is engaged in.  I thought some of you might find it interesting, even inspiring.

I’ve attached a two page report.

Ted

BBAA Southwest

Kent Blackwell

Who wants one of those? Me, me, pick me!!