Quick lunar observation

jimcoble2000

I was getting in a quick lunar session tonight between the building clouds. I noticed that the central peak complex of Langrenus on the eastern limb has a very bright reflective appearance. There is some reference to the floor of Langrenus being noticeably brighter than the floors surrounding craters. I don't think this is solely due to the sun angle. There are brilliant white streaks and sections of the central peaks that are far brighter than other crater peaks with similar sun angles.

charles jagow

Alien runways

Sent from Chuck's iPhone