I am excited and apprehensive this group of folks are like having a dozen or so folks with you and Ted’s experience.

Going to be fun!

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Jun 24, 2021, at 19:45, Chuck Jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

It’s being crated up and shipped via UPS, hopefully they can ship tomorrow.

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Jun 24, 2021, at 14:32, S. Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

Congratulations! Do you have to drive to pick it up? I've always preferred the Classic series. I'm sort of looking for a 15" f/4 Dobsonian to replace my 14" Orion IntelliScope. The Orion is ok, but the base is so bulky and heavy.

--- chuck@... wrote:

From: Charles Jagow <chuck@...>
To: "S. Kent Blackwell" <kent@...>
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 13:54:12 -0600

Thanks Kent!  I just sent the dough.  Want to buy an 18UC?

From: Kent Blackwell <kent@...>
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM
To: CHARLES JAGOW <chuck@...>

Yes, his is an f/5. I saw that Classic on CN, looks nice.

From: Charles Jagow <chuck@...>
To: "S. Kent Blackwell" <kent@...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 13:54:12 -0600

Thanks Kent!  I just sent the dough.  Want to buy an 18UC?

From: Kent Blackwell <kent@...>
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM
To: CHARLES JAGOW <chuck@...>

[...]

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

charles jagow

Thanks for the vote of confidence George, I feel like the first time I accompanied you and we went out to the Fire Station in Chesapeake off of Centerville for a group of about 30 scouts.

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

From: Kent Blackwell <kent@...>
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM
To: CHARLES JAGOW <chuck@...>

[...]

Ted Forte

Cool.

Apply some of that traditional BBAA dedication to outreach and a smidgen of Kent’s “Oh Wow” (best I’ve ever seen it) enthusiasm and you will indeed be the Belle of the Ball!

Here in Monsoon land, we are done with outreach until fall.

Ted

From: Kent Blackwell <kent@...>
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM
To: CHARLES JAGOW <chuck@...>

[...]

Chuck, I have fond memories of that event at the fire station.  I think of it every time I go past there down Centerville Turnpike on my way to Skywatch.

From: Kent Blackwell <kent@...>
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM
To: CHARLES JAGOW <chuck@...>