Photos please

twforte@...

I'd like to receive some new digital astro-photos from BBAA members for use
on our HR.Com web site. Please include the details of how the photo was
taken and the image processed. The website limits image file size to 100kb,
and suggests that images be kept to under 50kb, so it would help if you can
send the file as a JPEG and reduce it to the required size, but its not
absolutely necessary ... I can resize the file.

And don't forget that there is room for photos here on backbayastro too.
Yahoo makes it really easy ... they reduce the files automatically. Go to
the backbayastro home page and click on photos. Then create an album and
upload your pics. Let us know that you've uploaded them, and let me know if
I can use them on the BBAA website.

Thanks,
Ted