Pacman with Stars

Ian Stewart

OK got some good star data last night. Here's the combined Ha and LRGB image.
Cheers
Ian
Pacman Nebula

Kent Blackwell

Ian, that is without a doubt the best image I have ever seen of The Pacman. I love the B&W hues, it'll give novices an idea of what they're seeing when being shown it in a telescope.

Ian Stewart

Thanks Kent, once in awhile everything on the imaging train works out.

Cheers

Ian