From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kent Blackwell
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 2:09 PM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: [BackBayAstro] NYC Busses picture

HaHa...my busses picture made it to the front page of Sky & Telescope's "GALLERY" section under Miscellaneous Scenes and Skies.

I thought for sure they'd think it too non-scientific and reject it. Glad someone shares my somewhat warped sense of humor. It was so much fun chasing New York busses to snap pictures.

Astronomy Pictures: Sky & Telescope's Online Gallery Archives - Sky & Telescope - Sky & Telescope (skyandtelescope.org)

Roy Diffrient

Fantastic Kent!  Glad they saw the humor in it.

Roy

On Jul 8, 2021, at 5:08 PM, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

HaHa...my busses picture made it to the front page of Sky & Telescope's "GALLERY" section under Miscellaneous Scenes and Skies.

I thought for sure they'd think it too non-scientific and reject it. Glad someone shares my somewhat warped sense of humor. It was so much fun chasing New York busses to snap pictures.

Astronomy Pictures: Sky & Telescope's Online Gallery Archives - Sky & Telescope - Sky & Telescope (skyandtelescope.org)

jimcoble2000

I thought it was very clever

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 6:04:40 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Fantastic Kent!  Glad they saw the humor in it.

Roy

On Jul 8, 2021, at 5:08 PM, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

HaHa...my busses picture made it to the front page of Sky & Telescope's "GALLERY" section under Miscellaneous Scenes and Skies.

I thought for sure they'd think it too non-scientific and reject it. Glad someone shares my somewhat warped sense of humor. It was so much fun chasing New York busses to snap pictures.

Astronomy Pictures: Sky & Telescope's Online Gallery Archives - Sky & Telescope - Sky & Telescope (skyandtelescope.org)

jimcoble2000

Speaks well of them. They are often far too serious most always anyways.

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 5:08:32 PM EDT, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

HaHa...my busses picture made it to the front page of Sky & Telescope's "GALLERY" section under Miscellaneous Scenes and Skies.

I thought for sure they'd think it too non-scientific and reject it. Glad someone shares my somewhat warped sense of humor. It was so much fun chasing New York busses to snap pictures.

Astronomy Pictures: Sky & Telescope's Online Gallery Archives - Sky & Telescope - Sky & Telescope (skyandtelescope.org)

charles jagow

Most excellent adventure Kent!

Great job on getting the images to S & T!

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of Kent Blackwell <kent@...>
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 3:08 PM
To: <BackBayAstro@groups.io>

HaHa...my busses picture made it to the front page of Sky & Telescope's "GALLERY" section under Miscellaneous Scenes and Skies.

I thought for sure they'd think it too non-scientific and reject it. Glad someone shares my somewhat warped sense of humor. It was so much fun chasing New York busses to snap pictures.

Astronomy Pictures: Sky & Telescope's Online Gallery Archives - Sky & Telescope - Sky & Telescope (skyandtelescope.org)

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512