NGC7380 The Wizard

Ian Stewart

Well darkness is staring earlier these days so its imaging again for another season. First time since late spring so lots of boogers to deal with. Here's a rather feeble attempt at NGC7380. Still have some guiding issues to sort out but at least I got an image. Oh and yes Saturn and Jupiter have been lovely in the refactor.
Cheers
Ian
NGC7380

jimcoble2000

Thanks Ian. Fine work. Another season is upon us.

On Monday, August 30, 2021, 06:45:17 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Well darkness is staring earlier these days so its imaging again for another season. First time since late spring so lots of boogers to deal with. Here's a rather feeble attempt at NGC7380. Still have some guiding issues to sort out but at least I got an image. Oh and yes Saturn and Jupiter have been lovely in the refactor.
Cheers
Ian
NGC7380

Stu Beaber

Glad to see you back Ian...I took the spring and early summer off. Been idle since March and just started back about a week+ ago. Feels good!

Stu

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 6:45 PM Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:
Well darkness is staring earlier these days so its imaging again for another season. First time since late spring so lots of boogers to deal with. Here's a rather feeble attempt at NGC7380. Still have some guiding issues to sort out but at least I got an image. Oh and yes Saturn and Jupiter have been lovely in the refactor.
Cheers
Ian
NGC7380

Kent Blackwell

Gosh. it is so good to hear from all you boys. We used to have such fun at East Coast Star Party; truly a time gone by.

jimcoble2000

Dinosaurs man.........................Dinosaurs without mates.Emoji